- Decorating and How-to books
- Books on Ireland and the Irish
- Books of interest to women
- Spring sports: golf and baseball
- Dessert and Chocolate cookbooks on the 1/2 price corner
- Series DVDs, multiset CDs and Audio books 50 cents each in the hallway
The Friends of the Library Book Store in Kennedy Library is filled with books, music CDs and DVDs for kids, teens, and adults. Most items in the store are priced at a dollar or 50 cents. On display in front of the store are items that are like new, ranging in price from $2 to $25. Each month different subjects are highlighted in the store. Books for children and teens , adult fiction, biographies, and classics are always in the store as are books on self-help, religion, and parenting. There is also a mini-store in Westergard Library, featuring the best of the books donated at that location. Kennedy Library is at 500 Hoes Lane in Piscataway and Westergard Library is off Stelton Road at 20 Murray Avenue. The stores are open during library hours. For more information, please call 732-463-1633 or 732-752-1166.