- Nature Guides, books on zoology and pets
- Books on Education and World History
- Parenting Books
- Books featuring: Art, Music, Philosophy, Anthropology and Sociology
- Specials! National Geographic Magazines 20 for $1, Half-price Corner: Educational Books, Books on Nature are on the red cart
- All workbooks are now only 25 cents each
The Friends of the Library Book Store in Kennedy Library is filled with books, music CDs and DVDs for kids, teens, and adults. Most items in the store are priced at a dollar or 50 cents. On display in front of the store are items that are like new, ranging in price from $2 to $25. Each month different subjects are highlighted in the store. Books for children and teens , adult fiction, biographies, and classics are always in the store as are books on self-help, religion, and parenting. There is also a mini-store in Westergard Library, featuring the best of the books donated at that location. Kennedy Library is at 500 Hoes Lane in Piscataway and Westergard Library is off Stelton Road at 20 Murray Avenue. The stores are open during library hours. For more information, please call 732-463-1633 or 732-752-1166.